We’re taking the Corona pandemic seriously and converting our popular on-site training courses to a virtual classroom for you. This means you can continue to take advantage of our continuing education offerings without our trainers having to come to you, or you to us.
Our online training serves your safety in multiple ways:
- Future viability through knowledge gain
- Meaningful use of your employees’ unproductive time
- Acute health maintenance of your person
- Compliance with dissemination protection measures.
In the wake of the Corona pandemic, on-site training is currently no longer possible. That’s why more and more companies are switching to online training. For us, too, the shift to the digital classroom is an opportunity to pass on our knowledge to you and your employees in a different form. This gives us as trainers and the companies and their employees the chance to benefit from virtual training.
For your peace of mind, we now hold our trainings as online courses:
Measures to enable instant online training
- Establishment of an extra room for undisturbed trainings in our house
- Introduction of webinar software for a real class room feeling
- Professional equipment with high-end devices such as webcam, headsets and micro
- Training in small, compact sections
- Acquisition of a green screen for improved learning
- Scripts and Workbooks as PDF
We wish you all the best.
Stay healthy and use the future time well.
- Reference 2020/21 – Platform for building a gaming community – entertainment
- Reference 2020/21 – website for gaming project – entertainment
- Reference 2020/21 – Shop for Computer Hardware – Entertainment
- Reference 2017 UI, UX Design – IT Service Sector
- Three major contributions from us in the book “Innovative State”