HeiReS® – short for Heinrich & Reuter Solutions GmbH – is a medium-sized company in Dresden with creative experts for development, UX design and training. And maybe we will soon be your new workplace.
Our customer portfolio includes both medium-sized companies and major customers from various industries. In the various exciting projects, we work in direct customer contact and closely interlinked with the design team. Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes in our agile team lead to quickly visible results. We actively promote your further education and personal interests. Because our top priority is to have fun on the job.
Your future tasks:
- Software development with focus on C# and .Net
- Takeover of customer projects in the field of development
- Direct collaboration with the UX designers
- Participation in the development of our own products
- Independent customer communication
What you should bring with you:
- Passion for software and app development
- Independent way of working and high level of thinking
- Deep knowledge and experience in C#, .Net, XAML, XAMARIN, HTML
- Hands-on experience in software development, app development and web development
- Completed training or studies in the field of computer science or similar.
- Own ideas and curiosity about new technologies such as AI.
What we offer you:
- Independent, self-reliant work in a great team
- Flexible working hours and home office – to suit your life situation
- An attractive bonus package with profit sharing, target-linked bonus, company pension scheme, childcare subsidies and travel allowance
- Actively promoted further training and development
- Creative working environment in a villa in Dresden Blasewitz
- Free coffee without end from the Jura fully automatic coffee machine
If you fit in, you can start with us soon. The whole team is looking forward to you. Feel free to send your application by email to our shareholder-managing director, lead developer and King of Nerds Lars Heinrich via firstname.lastname@example.org.