The HeiReS Expert Training:
WPF – short for Windows Presentation Foundation – is the modern standard for modern Windows software based on .Net with C# and XAML. We help your developers and your software to take the next development leap pragmatically and compactly in two days.
Target group of the training
Senior and junior developers
Especially with existing software solutions, there is no way around modernising at some point. Many companies have long-running software applications, some of which have been in use for more than 20 years. These are mostly designed for the Windows platform. WPF with .NET, C# and XAML, introduced in 2006, is the most professional and sensible solution for modernising your LOB applications. Many developers are very good at their craft. Nevertheless, they encounter challenges again and again. This often slows down modernisation.
Shareholder-Managing Director and Head of Development Unit at HeiReS®
C# and XAML as well as XAMARIN, Expertise in WPF and UWP Apps, Certified Microsoft Solution Developer, Microsoft MVP Awards, Trainer and Speaker
0351-65615776 | email@example.com
Our training as a solution
In this hands-on training, our expert Lars Heinrich brings you closer to the topics. No training from above, but right in the middle. – Also due to his experience from large projects. With a view to grown software projects, he brings your developers to the next level of line-of-business applications. He is a certified Microsoft developer (MCSD) with many years of WPF experience. In his everyday work as development manager at HeiReS, WPF is still “bread and butter” business. Your developers therefore also receive many tips from practical experience. If desired, Lars Heinrich will work his way into your solutions and provide real solutions to problems at the same time.
A practical training with many tips, suggestions for solutions for own projects and integration into the daily work routine is what makes a successful software training for me.
Knowledge transfer with high added value
Training strategy and practical approach
Our training strategy is a balanced mix of theory and practice. In comprehensible blocks, the participants learn the theory and correlations and demonstrate the work steps. These are followed up in practical exercises on their own computers. In doing so, we become as concrete as possible and address your use cases. We share best practices and experiences with you. In this way, the training also becomes a bit of consulting – with practical results.
The exercises are aligned with the client’s thematic field. Within the framework of these practical cases, the participants receive help to help themselves. Your challenges are the focus. This enables you to achieve maximum added value.
Planning and framework
2 seminar days with 8 teaching hours each in 4 work blocks
Dates can be planned according to demand with 1.5 months’ notice after the order is placed
Training locations: virtually or at your place
Remote in the virtual classroom – safe and secure in your office
Secure according to 2G-Plus regulations also possible on your premises
Up to 10 participants possible
Laptop or PC with current Windows or MacOS
Headset with microphone and webcam
Windows 10, Visual Studio, Blend
Paper, pens, whiteboard, flipchart
- Creation of a uniform basic understanding of usability in general and in software/web projects
- Teaching of measurement and testing criteria that can be implemented in own projects, wide-ranging suggestions for approaches to usability improvement
- Usability explained in such a way that its assessment also works for e.g. project managers or product managers.
- XAML as a description language
- Logical Tree and VisualTree
- ContentProperties | DependencyProperties | AttachedProperties
- Deployment and Tools | Windows Client Technology
- The Model-View-View-Model (MVVM) Pattern
- Separation of layout and programme code
- Optimal resource handling
- Working with styles
- From code to application
- Working methods of testing and debugging
- Trigger | Events | Binding | Converter
- TemplateSelector | Validation
- Behaviours | VisualStates
- Threading | Pattern and Frameworks
Bonuses included for you
- Detailed exclusive scripts for re-reading and reworking
- Handing over of all created practical exercises and transcripts
- Permission to use the trainer’s ideas generated in the training in own projects