IT hilft gGmbH also has a lot planned for the coming quarter 3 2017. To give our “little sister” a little start-up help, we would like to give her space here to share her plans with you. In the future, IT hilft gGmbH will continue to be measured by its deeds. But we are sure that she will accomplish a lot and can look forward to a future with many good opportunities. Please help a little so that IT hilft gGmbH can help in a charitable sense.
The quite big plans of IT hilft gGmbH for quarter 3 2017
For practiced openness to the world and successful integration
– Final integration of the regions in progress, as well as many other
– Publication of the textual content of the Welcome app for free download, e.g. as a printout for German courses
– Publication of the textual content as an e-book on the Kindle platform
– Contacts and planning with publishers regarding a print product
– Welcome app as website version to increase general availability also for people without smartphones and with older systems
– Structure of other languages: Polish, Czech, Italian, Tigrini, Undu, Bulgarian, Romanian, Chinese, Portuguese
– Integration of many other regions, cities and counties as well as federal states into the Welcome App
– Preparation of grant applications in the context of integrative measures, etc.
For better teaching and learning as implemented Education 4.0
– Implementation of the free flashcards app, which has been successful on the Windows platform, on the other platforms iOS and Android using XAMARIN.
– Strengthening the dissemination of the flashcard app in the training, school and language course environment.
– Cooperation with chambers of commerce and industry, German language courses and educational publishers
– Collaboration with the Social and Learning segment of the Microsoft, Android, Apple platforms.
For equal opportunities in the labor market and society, including for the weaker members of society
– Implementation of a “Labor Market and Businesses” section within the Welcome App Germany at the Saxon level with the support of “Business for a Saxony Open to the World” and at the federal level with “Businesses Support Refugees” as well as in desired regions
– Neutralized applicant entries as well as interaction options into the Welcome app.
– Approach for a multi-platform solution with direct interaction capabilities
For accessibility, inclusion and real participation
– Realization of the texts “Life in Germany” as sketchy animated videos with simple language as subtext, with German speaker and sketchy picture presentation
– Writing a training concept for a one-day training course “Realizing accessibility in IT solutions”.
– Establishment of contacts with various institutions in the field of “accessibility” – in particular Aktion Mensch
– Planning of a Christmas hackathon event “New Proximity” with Microsoft and Aktion Mensch and IT hilft gGmbH in Dresden
– Increased involvement in Microsoft’s Accessibility focus group through Peggy as Microsoft MVP.
– Research and practical testing of the implementation of accessibility directly on the Welcome app by improving tabbing order, template customization, tagging, and UI automation to the realization of read-aloud mode for the blind.
– Revision of the app “My flashcards” towards a universal design
– Intensive cooperation with the office of the Saxon State Minister for Equality and Integration also in matters of inclusion
Business development and non-profit status
– Fundraising coupled with the added value of digitally traceable implementation
– Activating the business community as sponsors to transform marketing into digital benefits
– Set up a project on BetterPlace.org to find crowd-funding support
– Active search for participants in all disciplines
– Applications to foundations and ministries regarding project funding
– Use of positive contacts as well as good relationships with the request for help for IT helps
– Active cooperation also with existing sponsors
Advertising, public contracts and PR work
– Larger direct marketing campaign, including brochure, targeting cities and counties to trigger regional activation, because help only ever becomes effective locally
– Email newsletter sent to all relevant and interested parties – initial number of interested parties approx. 2,000
– Production of a small introduction film for the website and Youtube
– Participation in the Future Congress Migration & Integration and the Lateral Thinkers Congress
– Application for the competitions Querdenker-Award, Saxon Integration Award, Saxon Founders Award and RedDot Award
– Writing newspaper articles in various publications
– Appearances at congresses as a speaker on the topic of “Social Responsibility in IT” and “Refugee Aid 4.0”.
We have a lot planned and want to help with IT because we firmly believe that the weaker members of society must also become the winners of digitization.
Please support us in this – gladly also with donations or sponsoring.