In responsibility for the health of all of us, we have sent our employees to the home office as a preventive measure to continue working. This means that we can continue to be productive and reliable for you during this difficult time. Our employees are protected as much as possible and can also take care of their families.
By moving to a home office, we ensure that all your UX design and development projects continue to run efficiently and competently. Even if you would have to go into home office or short-time work, we continue to drive your software projects forward. In this way, we ensure your innovative strength.
We can already report initial successes: Home office is quite good for concentration. The exchange between us as a team, but also with the customers, is focused and intensive. We are highly productive and get a lot done. This is also confirmed by our customers.
Since you are surely facing the same challenge of organizing your work into a home office, we would like to share our way there with you as well. From tools, contractual, pitfalls, social, we openly tell you how we as a company have successfully implemented home office.
This is how we ensure our productivity for you:
- Regular retrieval of emails ensures seamless communication with our customers
- The design and development departments continue to work as normal
- Creation of free space and support for child care
- Dissolution of the fixed working hours
- Raising employee awareness about hygiene, contact reduction, and staying home.
- Establishment of a HeiReS Skype group for internal team communication
Measures for successful home office work:
- An option for home office – limited to a maximum of 25% of working hours – has already been in place for three years as part of our family-friendliness policy
- Employees work with secure access to VPN
- Use of own computers and laptops, if required also laptops of the company
- Install the necessary software – for Creative Cloud, developer tools, or MS Office.
- Setting up an internal Skype group
- Checking e-mail via laptops or cell phones, the same goes for Skype
- Availability of the management in the HeiReS office from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the office
- Set up a callback form on the HeiReS website for timely response.