2-day training: Usability Engineering according to ISO 9241
The usability of interactive products is the guarantee for their sustainable and long-term use. In order to be able to use this yourself later in your own products, you will learn the most important aspects of usability according to ISO 9241 in two days in this training.
Achieving a good balance between function and usability is a major challenge. Above all, the fact that user wishes and expectations of users are difficult to understand and evaluate is particularly important, as they are usually limited in clear figures or facts. The primary aim of this training is to raise awareness of users' views of interactive systems and to highlight their importance in the fast-paced software industry. It is cleared up with common misunderstandings and clarity about many terms is created.
The primary aim is to understand the challenges of user centering, but also to recognize the massive added value of good usability. In order to achieve this, Armin Reuter teaches methods and techniques for how usability can be illuminated, tested and thus improved. Practical and quite entertaining, the participants get insights into the analysis of usage contexts and their effects, the ISO standards for usability testing and their application, but also into the "magic transformation" of seemingly unclear and spongy User wishes in concretely formulated requirements for design and development. Armin Reuter takes a targeted and general approach in his training, so that participants from different disciplines and fields of activity from this training can take as much as possible with them and implement them in a practical way.
- Creating a consistent basic understanding of usability in general
- Creating a uniform basic understanding of usability in software/web projects
- Mediation of measurement and test criteria that can be implemented in our own projects, broad suggestions for approaches to usability improvement
- Usability is explained in such a way that its assessment can also be B. Project manager or product manager worksExamination of the learned on your own project (excerpts) in the course of the training
- Examination of the learned on the own project (in extracts) in the course of the training
The knowledge is built up from your context on a concrete, jointly coordinated practical example. The take-away effect for your participants is therefore not only a lot of know-how, but also real work results that can be continued.
- Room equipment with beamer or TV
- To join: paper, pens, whiteboard, flipchart
- Technology for participants: laptop or PC to join in
- Software: Balsamiq or MS PowerPoint