UI-Redesign – Turn worn-out into awesome!
Why a redesign for a computer program?
- Increase usability and effectiveness of operation for the user
- Increase product sales by increasing attractiveness
- New possibilities in the course of technical revision and functional expansion
How does a redesign work?
- Analysis of the existing program and the task
- Tidy up, make room, restructure
- Building interaction prototypes
- Implementation of dialogue principles according to usability standard ISO 9241 – 110
- Involve users through tests
- Support of program use through design
- Define objective of redesign
- Create different basic designs
- Design control set as a kit for UI
- Develop sample pages, templates and layout grids
- Write technical style guide
- Implementation of elements and screens as markup language (XAML and HTML)
Example of a UI Redesign
You like what you see and you want a redesign for your computer program!