HeiReS transferred welcome app to IT hilft gGmbH
It may sound strange, but when a none-profit running project, which costs more money than that it brings something, normal company is really not easy. Again and again, one is confronted with accusations of greed, exploitation of the situation or application needs. This often also no matter, how much is publicly documented, that none of this is true. While such unfortunately far too many non-profit projects fail circumstances, it has seen Peggy Reuter-Heinrich – Managing Director of HeiReS – rather as an incentive. Without further doubt she founded IT hilft gGmbH as a nonprofit company, not only in the future to continue the welcome app Germany as uniquely altruistic project, but also in other places, where IT could help projects in's to call life and maintain.
Of course mean the moving of the welcome app Germany under the umbrella of IT helps gGmbH for HeiReS, for supporters of the project and up to date in the welcome app cities / regions integrated some changes which we would like to explain here briefly. Especially we want to show that all of these changes will have positive impact on the project, sustainable operation and the viability:
– HeiReS remains technically responsible for app development and design (charged)
– HeiReS remains technically responsible for server and backend system (commissioned)
– HeiReS represents employees for development / expansion of the app (charged)
– HeiReS represents employees for communication, content maintenance, etc. (commissioned)
– HeiReS is technical advisor for new technologies, social media, Web pages, etc.
– IT hilft is administrative operators of u. A. of the welcome app Germany
– IT hilft in the future care acquisition, marketing and representation
– IT hilft supports all existing and upcoming cities / regions
– IT hilft is entitled as a non-profit limited company to accept donations
– IT hilft is entitled as a non-profit limited company to issue contribution receipts
All in all can win as well as all other projects, which helps IT continues in the non-profit context, only the welcome app Germany out of the new situation and we look forward to the new opportunities but also challenges.